So, you want to set up an online store. Sounds easy enough, right!? Before taking the digital store plunge, thorough planning must take place. It’s not simply “add to cart” and “checkout”.
Here are just a few things to ponder when considering an online store for your business:
- Do you have a brand identity?
- What products are you selling and who are your competitors?
- Do you have a domain name registered?
- What web hosting service will you be using?
- How will you accept payments online?
- Will you be managing your store front?
- Do you have a marketing plan in place?
Working with a web design agency, such as Martini Creative, will give you the insight to what’s involved with the process. There’s no quick fix. However, in the long run, a custom solution will give you a bigger return on your investment. We build websites utilizing the proper software platforms and tools, so they are easy to manage and have longevity. Our latest e-commerce site for World Tea Company was developed in WordPress and uses Shopp to manage its store front.
What to break into the digital age and sell online? Call 419.353.9696 or email us atto find out how Martini Creative can help your business succeed on the world wide web.